I recently joined Janelle Allen on her podcast to talk about “organizing” our learning for better productivity. She is the founder of Zen Courses, where she helps business owners apply learning & marketing strategies to create profitable online courses that change lives.
Here’s some of the things we talked about:
- 5:08 My entrepreneurial journey
- 9:17 The importance of capturing information and how to productively manage it
- 16:20 How to decide what is a “project”?
- 21:34 Building a Second Brain course – who it’s for and learner’s outcomes
- 24:30 Building a Second Brain – course structure
- 27:12 How Tiago created and launched Building a Second Brain
- 33:49 How to be resilient from failures
- 41:54 Transformational stories of students taking the course
- 44:15 Exciting things coming up from Tiago
Listen below or check out the episode webpage for a full transcript and bonus segment.
Follow us for the latest updates and insights around productivity and Building a Second Brain on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. And if you're ready to start building your Second Brain, get the book and learn the proven method to organize your digital life and unlock your creative potential.