I recently taught this workshop on How to Take Digital Notes, hosted by Teachable, the online learning platform I use for my courses.
This is an introductory workshop for people just getting into this crazy world of Second Brains, personal knowledge management, and digital notetaking.
I presented some of the core concepts you’ll need to know as you embark on your brain-building journey, along with real-life examples of how they are applied in my own notes.
Here are some of the main takeaways I covered:
- How to Capture and save the best information you consume each week
- How to Organize that information in an easily retrievable note-taking system
- How to Distill your notes into their key components
- How to use your notes as fuel for creative Expression, driven by a project-first workflow
- How having a Second Brain frees your first brain for creative work
Here’s what some of the live attendees had to say:
Follow us for the latest updates and insights around productivity and Building a Second Brain on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. And if you’re ready to start building your Second Brain, get the book and learn the proven method to organize your digital life and unlock your creative potential.