- Apple Notes
- Microsoft OneNote
PARA in Evernote
This video is a complete introduction to the PARA Method. You can skip to the 4:46 minute mark to view a walkthrough of my personal PARA system in Evernote – the notetaking app I’ve used for years.
PARA in Apple Notes
PARA in Notion
Notion expert Marie Poulin recorded a fantastic intro to the PARA Method and how she has applied it to her Notion workspace. In this video, Marie covers…
- What is PARA
- The challenges of the PARA structure when it comes to Notion
- “Where does this piece of information go?” flowchart
- A peek into her projects, areas (personal & work), resources, and archive
PARA in Obsidian
John Mavrick showcases how he built his Second Brain in Obsidian and adapted the PARA structure to fit in a flat-file system.
PARA in Microsoft OneNote
- A high-level overview of what PARA is and its components
- How to set up each of the PARA categories in OneNote for optimal organization
- Customizing and color-coding your OneNote notebooks for easy navigation
- Real-life examples to help you understand the benefits of this system
- Tips and tricks to adapt PARA to your individual needs
PARA in WorkFlowy
Jiri Benedikt takes you on a tour of his PARA and Zettelkasten system in WorkFlowy.
PARA in Anytype
The Anytype team shows you how to implement PARA step-by-step in a private, local-first workspace in Anytype. They also share a template that you can import into your own workspace in the video description.
Follow us for the latest updates and insights around productivity and Building a Second Brain on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. And if you’re ready to start building your Second Brain, get the book and learn the proven method to organize your digital life and unlock your creative potential.