I recently joined Jay Clouse, Founder of Creative Companion, on the Creative Elements podcast to talk about how Building a Second Brain went from a public rant to a thriving cohort-based course.
- What drove the growth of BASB
- The classic email marketing mistake I made early on
- Why I decided to write a book
- The future of cohort-based courses
- The meaning behind the name Building a Second Brain
The show is available on all platforms, but here are some quick links:
Follow us for the latest updates and insights around productivity and Building a Second Brain on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. And if you’re ready to start building your Second Brain, get the book and learn the proven method to organize your digital life and unlock your creative potential.