I joined fellow productivity nerd Mike Vardy on the Productivityist podcast to discuss the depths of PKM and what it really means to Build a Second Brain.
We dived into:
- Why notetaking needs to be a little chaotic, messy, and informal
- Why most life management systems fail
- The difference between productivity and personal knowledge management
- When I prefer paper notes over digital notes
- The “digital dumpster effect”
- How to decide what to capture in your Second Brain
- My controversial stance on tagging and linking notes
- And more
Listen to the full episode here.
Follow us for the latest updates and insights around productivity and Building a Second Brain on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. And if you’re ready to start building your Second Brain, get the book and learn the proven method to organize your digital life and unlock your creative potential.