I recently interviewed Kent Sisco, the creator of a knowledge management app called Speare. It provides a flexible interface for capturing thoughts and ideas as building blocks that you can organize into a “visual thought library.”
Here are some of the features we demonstrated and discussed:
- Find & Replace – Locate words and phrases and replace them easily with find-and-replace.
- Side-by-side boards – Work with many boards simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like.
- Side-by-side search – Search different things at the same time with side-by-side search.
- Building Blocks – Organize your thoughts by drag-and-drop with building blocks.
- Stats – Track your progress as you capture your ideas.
- Revisions – Revise content without losing the original idea.
- Images and Videos – Upload images and embed YouTube videos.
- In-App Tutorials – Quickly get going with Speare in minutes with quick in-app tutorials.
- Drafts and Sharing – Create drafts by compiling your boards and share them with colleagues and friends.
- Board History – All changes to boards are automatically backed up so you never lose anything.
Watch our interview below:
Follow us for the latest updates and insights around productivity and Building a Second Brain on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. And if you’re ready to start building your Second Brain, get the book and learn the proven method to organize your digital life and unlock your creative potential.