I recently spoke with Boomer Anderson on his podcast Decoding Superhuman, about my ideas on productivity and knowledge management. Including:
- [2:18] Why I moved to Mexico City
- [5:19] My influences in developing productivity theories
- [9:14] Benefits of network effect and momentum on productivity
- [17:14] The guy who doesn’t like Cal Newport
- [27:56] Organizing the endless flow of ideas
- [34:05] Michael Hyatt’s tagging is broken
- [38:00] The PARA system
- [44:01] What is the MESA method?
- [52:58] What does the future of work look like?
- [56:17] Tiago answers the Superhuman 6
Listen below or visit the episode website here.
Follow us for the latest updates and insights around productivity and Building a Second Brain on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. And if you're ready to start building your Second Brain, get the book and learn the proven method to organize your digital life and unlock your creative potential.